Real Estate and Property
Whenever you wish to purchase or sell a property, it is very important that you are aware of the Real Estate property laws applied in U.A.E. Second, you have to conduct a due diligence for your seller or the buyer, and review the sale and purchase agreement offered. We are there to help you in all of the aforementioned requirements.
You may require us to represent you in the purchase and sale of property, to communicate with your banks when obtaining mortgage financing, and to interact with municipal authorities involved in the transfer of real estate. We help clients to entrust us with this complex transaction and to handle it smoothly without any hindrance.
Our scope of services involves drafting transactional documentation, facilitating negotiations and review of documents relating to all property transactions and matters.
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Reservation Contracts
- Memorandum of Sale
- Tenancy Contracts
- Residential and Commercial Lease Agreements
- Facilitate Management Agreements
- Mortgage documentation
- Assignment documentation
- Letters of Guarantee
- Settlement Agreements
- Rental Management documentation
- Property Management Agreements
- Long terms lease and development Agreements
Our in-depth experience in this area includes working on:
· Procurement of regulatory approvals and licenses
- Property Management
- Analysing, drafting, reviewing and providing legal opinion on contracts and agreements concerning sale and purchase
- Sending legal notices
- Advises on disputes concerning tenancy contracts, registration of tenancy contracts with concerned official authorities and in compliance with UAE laws
- Assisting and supporting clients in connection with mediation and settlement of property disputes
- Property dispute resolution including court litigation and arbitration; for and against developers, tenants, and landlords
- Litigation cases include termination/expiry/renewal of tenancy contracts, claiming rental amounts, rental increases, maintenance
We advise on all aspects of dispute resolution, which includes litigation at U.A.E courts, arbitration, mediation and settlement and working with developers, investors, property owners and tenants on any other types of complex issues relating to property and real estate investments.